Club members in good standing, upon payment of dues, fees, or other assessments, can utilize all club facilities. Club members must show their membership card and sign in upon arrival at the club and before using any of the facilities including tennis courts.
DUES ARE TO BE PAID BY MAY 15TH OF THE CURRENT YEAR.
Venmo @ EvergreenClubDues
Checks should be made out to Evergreen Swim and Tennis Club and delivered to the Club Treasurer
|Late Fees are as follows:|
|From May 16 to May 31:||$25.00|
|From June 1 to June 30:||$50.00 ($75.00 cumulative)|
|From July 1 to July 31:||$50.00 ($125.00 cumulative)|
|From August 1 to August 31:||$50.00 ($175.00 cumulative)|
Access to the Club Facilities will not be available until all dues, fees and/or assessments for the year have been paid.
There are two membership types. Members must inform the Secretary before May 1st if they wish to switch membership types for the upcoming season.
• REGULAR MEMBERSHIP: Member and all residents of the members immediate household will be allowed unlimited access to the Club Facilities. Please let the Secretary know of any changes in people residing in your household before May 1st.
• PUNCHCARD MEMBERSHIP: This membership type allows 150 visits to the Club Facilities throughout the season. These visits can be enjoyed only by family members, but include adult children and grandchildren not living at the same residence as the member. When the 150 visits have been used, the season is over for that membership.
GUEST USE POLICY
Guests are invited to enjoy our facilities on a controlled basis. Guests must be accompanied by a member who is responsible for the guest and his/her conduct. NO individual guests may use the club facilities more than twice each month, or six times during June, July and August. Please keep in mind that guests are not allowed six (6) visits each with several member families–only six (6) visits TOTAL.
A guest must give their name and pay the guest fee at the desk prior to entry. Each family is responsible to see that their guests comply with the facility rules. We ask for your cooperation in this matter.
The maximum number of guests that can accompany a member at any one time is fifteen (15).
If you have guests staying in your home for fourteen (14) consecutive nights, you can get a “House Guest” pass that allows guests use of the facilities as long as they are staying in your home. Please contact the Club Secretary in advance so the pass can be issued.
This is a facility where everyone should feel welcome, safe, and secure. If there is a serious discipline problem with a member or guest, the Board will give that person a warning and notify the member responsible for that person of the infraction. With a second infraction, that person wil be suspended from the pool for one week. A third infraction will result in loss of privileges for the remainder of the season. Please help us keep the club a safe place for use by all.
PLEASE REPORT TO THE BOARD, CLUB MANAGER, OR THE COUNTY SHERIFF, ANY ABUSE OF OUR SWIMMING OR TENNIS FACILITIES!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The business and affairs of the Club are managed by the Board of Directors which include the following five officers: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and the retiring President who will serve as an Ex-Officio Member.
Board members are compensated an amount off their Annual Assessment in thanks for their time serving.
Election procedures and timeline for filling Board positions will run as follows:
• February: The current Board shall determine and announce which positions need to be filled according to the Bylaws (See Article IV, Section 3).
• March 1-14: Candidacy Declaration Forms are accepted.
• March 15-30: Voting for Board Positions takes place.
• March 30: Annual Meeting. In-person votes and online votes will be tallied together. New Board members announced.
In addition to the Annual General Membership Meeting, the Board meets monthly from February through October to discuss affairs of the Club. The Club Manager is invited to Board Meetings as appropriate.
All Board Meetings are posted to the Calendar page. If any club member would like to attend or has an item they would like added to the agenda please email the Club Secretary.